Through our ethical social media practices, we commit to:
- Build relationships with clients based on shared values
- Celebrate a diversity of perspective, experience, and opinion
- Act with integrity and respect in creating a safe and inclusive online community
- Govern our community with a zero-tolerance policy on behaviour that is hateful and knowingly spreads misinformation
- Operate at the highest level of regional compliance as it relates to data usage and privacy
- Actively block and reject all 3rd-party digital media placements on external websites that do not align with our philosophy, spread misinformation, and support hatred and oppression
- Display product, pricing and purpose accurately and truthfully in all promotions
- Ensure no data is collected outside what is stated, nor will we share any data or personal details with anything or anyone outside our organisation without permission
- Ensure we do not purchase links or engage in otherwise unethical behaviour as outlined in Google’s webmaster guidelines.
We aim to foster trust in our current and future clients by being open about our processes. We are keen to learn your thoughts as we transition to our approach. Please email us
we’d love to hear you out.